1. Any material that can be seen or read within the content of this website should be considered as being protected by intellectual property rights, unless otherwise specified, and may not be used, except as provided herein or in another text from the site, without the prior written permission of S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L.. S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. does not guarantee that personal use of the materials in this website does not prejudice the rights of third parties that are not affiliated to or owned by S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L.
2. Although S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. declares that it has taken all possible measures to introduce and maintain up to date information within the website, S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. does not guarantee their accuracy. S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. assumes no responsibility for any error or omission contained in the content of this website.
3. The use of this website is the sole responsibility of each user. S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. nor any of its directors, employees, any staff affiliate to the company, any employees of agencies employed by the Company and also any party involved in creating, producing or maintaining the website are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental damages or consequences resulting from the use of the website or which may arise from accessing or using this site. Not limited to the above, the entire content of this site is provided "as is" without any warranty, express or implied. S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. assumes no responsibility and can not be held responsible for any kind of damages or viruses that may infect your computer or other property as a result of accessing, using or browsing this site or from downloading from the site of any materials, information, text, images, video or audio.
5. The pictures of products, people or places presented on this website are either owned by the Company or used with permission by S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. The use of any of those elements by any user or any person authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically set out in the Terms and Conditions or in other cases where express permission of use has been provided within the site content.
6. The trademarks, logos, or slogans (generally defined as "Trademarks") included in the content of the website are registered and unregistered trademarks of S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. and other parties. None of the site content shall be considered as granting, by default, by waiver or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the webite without the written permission of S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. or of the third party holding the trademark. The use of trademarks displayed and used on this site or any content of this website in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions.
7. S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. has not reviewed any of the sites that are connected (linked) to this site and is not responsible for the content of any site outside the website subject to these Terms and Conditions. Access to this website, to external pages or any other site is at the user's own risk and without the permission of S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L.
8. Although S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. can periodically monitor discussions, chats, messages, transmissions, discussion forums and the like belonging to this site, S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. has no obligation to perform such activity, and assumes no responsibility or liability related to the content of such messages, or from any incorrect, defamatory, insulting or false information, any omission, any obscene, pornographic, profane or dangerous information that can exist at a time within the content of the website. Users are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful content containing threats, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, scandalous materials or any material that could constitute or encourage an action that could be considered as a criminal offense, as well as any material that could give rise a liability or violate any law in any way.
9. S.C. Minet Conf S.R.L. may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Users are responsible for keeping themselves informed and comply with any and all new provisions that may appear in the Terms and Conditions of this website.